Anthropology and GIS
- GISnotes for doug white's class
- [http://www.esri.com/news/arcnews/summer10articles/library-of-congress.html Ensuring Future Access to Digital Geospatial Data
Library of Congress Takes Leadership]
- More Information; "For more information on the Library of Congress digital preservation initiatives, visit http://www.digitalpreservation.gov or contact Butch Lazorchak, digital archivist, U.S. Library of Congress (e-mail: email@example.com). Information on the GeoMAPP project can be found at http://www.geomapp.net. Information on the Center for International Earth Science Information Network at Columbia University in New York can be found at http://www.ciesin.org. For more information on the Framing a National Preservation and Access Strategy for Geospatial Data summit, visit http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/news/events/other_meetings/ geosummit09/index.html."
Aldenderfer, Mark and Herbert D.G. Maschner (eds). 1996. Anthropology, Space, and Geographic Information Systems. Oxford. Oxford University Press.
- 2007 Cliggett, Lisa, Elizabeth Colson, Rod Hay, Thayer Scudder, and Jon Unruh. Chronic Uncertainty and Momentary Opportunity: A half century of adaptation among Zambia´s Gwembe Tonga. Special Issue, Eds. Jane Guyer and Eric Lambin. Human Ecology 35(1):19-31.
- 2007 Guyer, Jane, Eric Lambin, Lisa Cliggett, and Peter Walker (with contributions from all workshop participants). Temporal Heterogeneity in the Study of African Land Use. Special Issue, Eds. Jane Guyer and Eric Lambin. Human Ecology 35(1):3-17.
- 2005 Unruh, Jon, Lisa Cliggett, and Rod Hay. Migration, Land Tenure, and Deforestation: Land Rights Reception and 'Clearing to Claim' in Southern Zambia. Natural Resources Forum 29:190-198.