- Cebria: Very limited consumer reaction and the free trial is used to sign consumers up for an autopay system.
- Homocysteine and Brain aging: High homocysteine blood levels increase heart attack and stroke risk and risk degenerative brain disorders. Using B vitamins along with Omega-3s protect brain function.
- Shelly Hendler 90 tablets, 4/day = 22 days or 30 days, total 60
- Convenient 30 days supply in each bottle; take 2 capsules per day total 60 (1 in the AM and 1 in the afternoon with a full glass of water) synageniq
- Life extension
Fox Health Scam: using Synageniq Hawking went on to add “The brain is like a muscle, you got to work it out and use supplements just like body builders use, but for your brain, and that’s exactly what I’ve been doing to enhance my mental capabilities”
Serioloogist MRI White matter disease develops in 30 year olds: hardening, shrinkage, function of age, blood pressure, cholesterol
Possible Shelly Hendler Blend
Brain $10.00 off
Caveats: There is a major concern with the usage of Prevagen supplement. Critics say that if the aequorin substance found in this brain supplement binds to calcium in the brain, then there is a possibility of it binding to calcium in the blood stream. If this happens then there is a likeness of one developing osteoporosis which is a growing problem in the United States. Therefore you should consult a physician before taking this brain enhancer.
- [The Science Behind Prevagen
- BUT: Prevagen contains aequorin substance which is a calcium-binding protein. Research suggests that too much of calcium penetration through a protein barrier in your brain can lead to cell degeneration, cell death thus causing impaired memory, focus or concentration. This supplement, therefore, enriches the body with this calcium-binding protein. Aequorin substance makes the calcium attach itself to the protein this preventing it from crossing the neutral barrier in the brain.
#1 PureNature Neuro Plus
- Broad Spectrum Nutriguard 45 days $25, 3-4 per day am, pm twice a day or may use 8/day Dr. Shelden Hendler
- 30 days Purenature $49 30 days
- Synagen (Synagenic) 30 days $65
Over 4,355 consumers voted PureNature NeuroPlus as their number one choice of Brain & Memory Supplement. We believe this brand can deliver the result you need. PureNature contains 100% pure natural ingredients, no cheap filler, no binders and no artificial colors. All purchases from PureNature is backed by a 365 day Risk Free 100% Money Back Guarantee. Made in the USA with all-natural, fast dissolving veggie capsule and are made in an FDA registered laboratory that is cGMP certified and 3rd Party Tested.
PureNature Neuro Plus contains all the essential ingredients for an effective supplement plus many more.
Directions: 60 Capsules per bottle, Take 2 Capsules per day (Clinically Recommended Dosage)
Click Here To Learn More About PureNature NeuroPlus
- When You Buy Memory Supplements Make Sure It Contains These Essential Ingredients: Memory
- Huperzine A, **Phosphatldylserine 20%, **Choline Bitartrate, and **DHA Omega 3 Amino Acids
- Huperzine A – Enhances general cognitive function, specifically memory, cognition and behavioral functions.
- Phosphatidylserine – Essential for brain neuron support, maintain memory function & improved neuroplasticity.
- Choline Bitartrate – Boosts levels of choline, increasing acetylcholine production to raise nerve membrane fluidity.
- (DHA Omega 3 Amino Acids – to promote better blood flow for improved cognition, function & memory boosting.]
- BUYER ALERT: Be sure to avoid a Brain Health formula that contains Magnesium stearate. These and other synthetic ingredients are often used to fill up the capsule and can be harmful to your health. Be sure to look for a supplement that comes in a Vegetarian Capsule.
Outstanding Oxford Brain Research
http://www.ox.ac.uk/media/news_releases_for_journalists/140129.html This ventrolateral frontal cortex area of the brain is involved in many of the highest aspects of cognition and language, and is only present in humans and other primates.
From the MRI data, the researchers were able to divide the human ventrolateral frontal cortex into 12 areas that were consistent across all the individuals.
‘Each of these 12 areas has its own pattern of connections with the rest of the brain, a sort of “neural fingerprint”, telling us it is doing something unique,’ says Professor Rushworth.
The researchers were then able to compare the 12 areas in the human brain region with the organisation of the monkey prefrontal cortex.
Overall, they were very similar with 11 of the 12 areas being found in both species and being connected up to other brain areas in very similar ways.
However, one area of the human ventrolateral frontal cortex had no equivalent in the macaque – an area called the lateral frontal pole prefrontal cortex.
‘We have established an area in human frontal cortex which does not seem to have an equivalent in the monkey at all,’ says first author Franz-Xaver Neubert of Oxford University. ‘This area has been identified with strategic planning and decision making as well as “multi-tasking”.’
The Oxford research group also found that the auditory parts of the brain were very well connected with the human prefrontal cortex, but much less so in the macaque. The researchers suggest this may be critical for our ability to understand and generate speech.
No good: Magnesium
- http://www.amazon.com/Maximum-Strength-Polyphenols-Swanson-Ultra/dp/B0017OAZPS Apple polyphenols
- http://www.amazon.com/Green-Extract-400mg-With-Polyphenols/dp/B0009NBCVO Green Tea Extract with polyphenols
- Good example of a Brain Study: If you can read this OUT LOUD you have a strong mind.
- And better than that: Alzheimer's is a long, long, ways down the road before it ever gets anywhere near you.
- To my "selected"strange-minded friends:
- If you can read the following paragraph, forward it on to your friends and the person that sent it to you with 'yes' in the subject line. Only great minds can read this. This is weird, but interesting!
7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5! 1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG 17 WA5 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY W17H 0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17, B3 PROUD! 0NLY C3R741N P30PL3 C4N R3AD 7H15. PL3453 F0RW4RD 1F U C4N R34D 7H15. If you can read this, you have a strangemnid, too.Only 55 people out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseaethe huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this forwrad it
FORWARD ONLY IF YOU CAN READ IT Forward it & put 'YES' in the Subject Line