- R seek Rseek -- http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/r/dae/rreg.htm
- R short reference card
- Most useful R commands
- Available Packages R: Currently, the CRAN package repository features 5062 available packages.
- semPlot: Path diagrams and visual analysis of various SEM packages' output
- Bayesian graphical models using MCMC
- Data Frame Tutorial
- tutorial on data.frames
- An introduction to the R package mechanism - Listing and Installing Packages in R - Creating R Packages: A Tutorial - Random number generators
- A course & syllabus on R
- http://cran.r-project.org/doc/contrib/Short-refcard.pdf <-- best condensed ref sheet
- Google: stat(r)
- Language definition
- R books
- Programming in R John M. Chambers - Cosma_Shalizi#R_programming
- loading data into R Michael Lundholm: August 27, 2009 GREAT FOR URL DATA ACCESS
- R for beginners
- BEFORE LOOKING FOR INSTRUCTIONAL HELP IN R TRY THE UCLA SITE:
- UCLA's Resources to help you learn and use R
- or our A resource page to help you learn and use R
- r-help mailing list
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "R software"
The following 191 pages are in this category, out of 191 total.