http://www.ibm.com/analytics/watson-analytics/?cm_mmc=social-Facebook-_-math-image-copy-1-lookalike-_-link-ad-_-us-wa-mkt-oww From David Rudner IBM http://socscicompute.ss.uci.edu https://www.xsede.org/web/guest/gateways-listing https://usegalaxy.org/ the third item in rotation here is for Gateway CoSSci and will stay through 2015
- Nancy -> Quary hosting at Indiana - Uram or Suresh Marru
- Cossci Poster
- http://socscicompute.ss.uci.edu/ CoSSci (may be down)
- https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Cloud Galaxy on the cloud
- David Clemens: Ours is up for a year
- http://galaxyproject.org/ Data intensive biology for everyone.
- http://getgalaxy.org/ https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/GetGalaxy Data intensive biology for everyone.
- http://usegalaxy.org/ https://usegalaxy.org Galaxy project 101 (#1 above)
what is http://socscicompute.ss.uci.edu:8081/ ?
The CoSSci Gateway (also see CoSSci Galaxy) constructed at UCI with a public Galaxy server portal linked to a SDSC XSEDE Gateway for R-based analysis of multiple social science databases is designed to be accessed by online courses and distributed as Creative-Commons-3.1 licenses to instructors worldwide. The initial six databases are anthropological (cross-cultural, foragers, etc.) and will expand to include cross-national (political, psychological, economic), regional, comparative urban and kinship networks, and solutions to identifying network-based structural cohesion and its consequences. The initial modeling software solves for autocorrelation effects (spatial, phylogenetic histories, common language, common environment, larger polities and religion, etc.; Dow-Eff software for autocorrelation regression and logit provides multiple imputations of missing data for single or multiple overlapping datasets, maps, and also incorporates Bayesian and graphical approaches to testing for causal inferences and controlling for biases. Additional portals and options will provide a broader array of R software in common use, including visualization.
HISTORIC IMAGE OF EARLY VERSION April 2013
IMAGE OF LATER VERSION October 2013
Comments105 David Clements