DRAFTS for WILEY and CoSSci
DRAFTS for WILEY and CoSSci: networks of interdependence, autocorrelation, regionality, complex temporal interaction, Cross Cultural Research
- 2015 Douglas White (UCI), Paul Rodriguez (SDSC), Eric Blau, Stuart Martin, Lukasz Lacinski, Rachana Ananthakrishnan, Thomas Uram (Argonne), Ren Feng (Xiamen), Tolga Oztan (UCI).Deep and Surface Causality: Global Teaching and Access to HPC Social Science
- 2015 (in Prep) Douglas R. White, Malcolm M. Dow, et al. Networks of Variables Modeling (NoVA) with DEf for Cross-Cultural Research. This is a preliminary preprint of a Chapter 5 whose final and definitive form will be published in the Wiley Companion to Cross-Cultural Research. Please refer to the published version.
- 2015 (in Prep) Douglas R. White, et al. Manuals for Modeling with DEf for Cross-Cultural Research. Part 1: Make_your_own_DEf_model.pdf. This is a preprint of a part of Chapter 4 whose final and definitive form will be published in the Wiley Companion to Cross-Cultural Research. Please refer to the published version.
- 2013 (in Preparation) Douglas R. White, Malcolm Dow, E. Anthon Eff, and Patrick Gray, Eds., Companion to Cross-Cultural Research. Wiley: Editor, Rosalie Robertson.
- 2013 Douglas R. White, Ren Feng, Giorgio Gosti, B. Tolga Oztan. Easy R scripts for Two-Stage Least Squares, Instruments, Inferential Statistics and Latent Variables. For submission to Sociological Methodology.
- 2011 Douglas R. White, B. Tolga Oztan, Giorgio Gosti, Elliott Wagner, and John Snarey. Discovery of Hidden Variables for the Evolution of Ethical Religions Shortened draft submitted 2012 to Scientific American.