Laurent Tambayong on CoSSci
- Laurent Tambayong on CoSSci
- Class instructions 2014 StartSimple - Syllabus - Examples Visual_Manual (VM) instructions for the "Co"-"Sci" http://SocSciCompute.ss.uci.edu/ with DEf01f modeling for Ethnographics of the Lives of World Peoples (at various time periods). Main Page
- Example of Comments248#Suzanne's models - instruction
- Background of Dow-Eff publications: http://intersci.ss.uci.edu/wiki/index.php/Dow-Eff_References
- For a complete early example see Eff, E. Anthon and Malcolm M. Dow. 2009. "How to Deal with Missing Data and Galton’s Problem in Cross-Cultural Survey Research: A Primer for R." Structure and Dynamics: eJournal of Anthropological and Related Sciences: Vol. 3: No. 3, Article 1 and (Link) and (updated R scripts—2011). (Link) at Dow-Eff_References
- For a later R script example see Eff, E. Anthon, and Philip W. Routon. 2011. “Farming and Fighting: An Empirical Analysis of the Ecological-Evolutionary Theory of the Incidence of Warfare.” Structure and Dynamics: eJournal of Anthropological and Related Sciences: Vol. 5: No. 2, Article 3. (Link) at Dow-Eff_References.
- see for example Minlaw kin avoidance variable with condos which is the Binford forager data avoidance of war variable. For other models see Clips