- Medication Add, Remove, Restore
- Cream for Pain Dr. Ryan Diaz / https://doctor.webmd.com/doctor/ryan-diaz-dpm-29208713-3f84-4e96-bf51-38334da7d638-overview] -- topical-ketamine-gabapentin-lidocaine-ketoprofen-cream-for-pain
- Health Issue Date Noted
Abnormal brain scan 02/10/2015 Chest pain 03/04/2016 Osteoarthritis of hand 10/03/2014 Impaired fasting glucose 01/14/2015 Hypertension 01/27/2014 Peripheral neuropathy (CMS/HCC) 09/24/2014 Squamous cell cancer of skin of hand 03/26/2013 Allergic rhinitis 03/12/2014 Elevated ALT measurement 01/14/2015 Pain in multiple finger joints 06/18/2015 Diarrhea 10/20/2015 Ataxic gait 11/07/2016 Memory loss 12/26/2014 Adenocarcinoma of pancreas (CMS/HCC) 11/03/2015 Multiple thyroid nodules 10/31/2012 Osteoarthritis of cervical spine 10/03/2014 Osteoarthritis of both hands 06/18/2015 Elevated transaminase level 10/23/2015 Aortic stenosis 02/26/2014 Basal cell carcinoma of leg 08/25/2014 Neoplasm of uncertain behavior of skin 08/01/2014 Dyslipidemia 05/19/2016 Vitamin D deficiency 05/19/2016 Neck swelling 04/22/2016 Clostridium difficile colitis 10/29/2015 Abdominal pain 10/20/2015 White matter disease 01/14/2015 Prostate cancer (CMS/HCC) 10/31/2012 Male erectile disorder 01/14/2015 Hypercholesterolemia 10/30/2012 Skin tear of upper arm without complication 06/29/2016
Back to Top gabapentin 300 mg capsule Commonly known as: NEURONTIN About This Medication Instructions: Take 1 capsule daily x 7 day;s then take 1 capsule twice per day x 7 days; then take 1 capsule three time per day thereafter Approved by Click to display more information about Abraham S C Chyung, MD. New window will open.Abraham S C Chyung, MD Prescribed on 1/4/2018 Prescribed quantity: 90 capsules ibuprofen 200 mg tablet Commonly known as: ADVIL, MOTRIN About This Medication Instructions: Take 200 mg by mouth every 6 (six) hours as needed for mild pain. Documented by Patient Reported. multivitamin tablet tablet Commonly known as: multivitamin About This Medication Instructions: Take 1 tablet by mouth once daily. Documented by Patient Reported. atorvastatin 10 mg tablet Commonly known as: LIPITOR About This Medication Instructions: Take 10 mg by mouth. Documented by Patient Reported. aspirin 81 mg tablet About This Medication Instructions: Take 1 tablet daily Approved by Click to display more information about Abraham S C Chyung, MD. New window will open.Abraham S C Chyung, MD Prescribed on 2/10/2015 Prescription number: 29277900200001
Back to Top You have no allergies on file.
Immunizations Fluzone Trivalent High Dose vaccine 0.5mL Age 65 yrs and older IM 9/24/2014 Pneumococcal polysaccharide 23-valent (Pneumovax23) greater than or equal to 2yrs IM 9/24/2014 Tdap (Adacel) greater than or equal to 7yrs IM 10/15/2015 Varicella-zoster (Zostavax)SQ 1/1/2006
Approved by Abraham S C Chyung, MD on 01/04/2018. gabapentin (NEURONTIN) 300 mg capsule ibuprofen Documented by Patient Reported. ibuprofen (ADVIL, MOTRIN) 200 mg tablet multivitamin Documented by Patient Reported.multivitamin (multivitamin) tablet tablet atorvastatin Documented by Patient Reported.atorvastatin (LIPITOR) 10 mg tablet aspirin Approved by Abraham S C Chyung, MD on 02/10/2015.
- Medical--xxx Dr Su Suchar
- [Perkoset]- Percocet contains a combination of acetaminophen and https://www.drugs.com/search.php?searchterm=Oxycodon
- https://www.drugs.com/search.php?searchterm=Oxycodon]] Oxycodon
- Oxycodone. is an opioid pain medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of oxycodone. - Ahmad
- Arthritis - Osteo biflex - Glucosamine - Enbrel - Humira - Home(advisor) - [Simple Safe] - Simply Safe -
- Nerve Renew
- Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of oxycodone.
- [[Promethazine-Codeine]Arthritis - Osteo biflex - Glucosamine - Enbrel - Humira - Home(advisor) - [Simple Safe] - Simply Safe -
- for foot doctor with gout use prednisone (10 milligrams) 3 tablets (4 times a day), then 1 tablet 3 times a day for 4 days - then 1 time 4 days.
- To prevent outbreaks use allopurinol pills (e.g. keep 365 per year) to never have that feeling again. allopurinol: https://www.drugs.com/allopurinol.html
- Atorvastatin = lipitor --- irbesartan = high blood pressure
- Nerve Renew
- Atorvastatin = lipitor --- irbesartan = high blood pressure
- Allopurinol is used to treat gout and certain types of kidney stones. It is also used to prevent increased uric acid levels in patients receiving cancer chemotherapy. These patients can have increased uric acid levels due to release of uric acid from the dying cancer cells. Allopurinol works by reducing the amount of uric acid made by the body. Increased uric acid levels can cause gout and kidney problems. Allopurinol is used to treat gout and certain types of kidney stones. It is also used to prevent increased uric acid levels in patients receiving cancer chemotherapy. These patients can have increased uric acid levels due to release of uric acid from the dying cancer cells. Allopurinol works by reducing the amount of uric acid made by the body. Increased uric acid levels can cause gout and kidney problems.
- Neuropathy Treatment Group - Neuropathy
- To: Lilyan Brudner-White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Thursday, Novem. ber 23, 2017, 9:53:57 AM PST Subject: appointments Dec + dec 8th colonoscopy....day before get mrds to drink,,,no red food that week before kuhldau 9.30..begin at 6 the night before 12/07..... night before drinn6 oz before bed, morning of procedure 12/8/17 again 6 oz suorep with water up to 16 oz lline 2 more 16 of water over next 2 hours have to finish 2 hous before procedure j barentrt nov 30 at 9 Shah 554 7987 Scripps sottosanti............ ??? 12/06 port care 9 12/8/17 kuhldau 1/09/18 9 port care 18/10 siegal 1/09/ 9 kosty 4/02/18 chyung
- CopperFit Pro
- Neurologist Scott Leary Sports Medicine (Ahmad) also Scripps?
- Marijuana - Dr. Sanjay Gupta change of mind on such a polarizing topic as marijuana. Back in 2009, he penned an op-ed for Time Magazine declaring he had researched the effectiveness of medical marijuana, listened to both sides of the debate, and decided he would vote no on pot (Time Magazine paywall). This morning he's apologizing and announcing he's completely changed his mind.
Sanjay Gupta changes his mind on Medical Marijuana
Dr Dana Churchill
Avg Cost (per session): $80 - $200 Sliding Scale: Yes Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa, Wire Accepted Insurance Plans: American Specialty Health Enhanced Patient Financing
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit . Additional Credentials
Certificate: NCNM/Homeopathy Certificate Date: 2005
National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM) Portland
Woodruff Medical Center 3816 Woodruff Ave Long Beach, California 90808 (310) 494-2989 Email Me Show Map Nearby Areas Additional Location
US Medical Instruments/You B Complete Naturopath Directory 505 Coast Blvd South Suite: 307 La Jolla, California 92037 (310) 494-2989 Show Map Specialties
Digestive Disorders Depression Allergies Diet Weight Management Issues: Addiction Asthma Blood Pressure Cholesterol Diabetes Emotional Wellbeing Heart Disease Muscle Problems OB-GYN Osteoporosis Pediatric Skin Problems Smoking Urology Yeast Arthritis Autoimmune Diseases Breathing Problems Chronic Fatigue Eating Disorders Fibromyalgia Migraines Neck and Shoulder Pain Oncology Pain Management Sexual Dysfunction Sleep - Insomnia Stress Wellness Client Focus
Alternative Languages: French, Mandarin, Spanish Age: Children (6 to 10) Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13) Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19) Adults Elders (65+) Treatment Preferences
Treatment Techniques: Anti-Aging Programs Botanical Medicine Chelation Therapy Constitutional Hydrotherapy Counseling Detoxification Programs Far Infrared Sauna Capsule Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Natural Hormone Replacement Nutrition Oxygen Therapy Vitamin Therapy Professional Connections
Connections Mr. Art San, LMT, C Mr. Art San, LMT, C Massage Therapist Last Modified: 23 Jul 2014
http://usmedicalinstruments.com/safesnap/ Mailing address: P.O. Box 928439 San Diego, CA 92192 Telephone: (619) 661-5500 Fax: (619) 661-0500
Dr. Dana 1264 Prospect Street
Dr. Sam Maywood, Medical Director, COAST Surgical Center, San Diego, CA.
P.O.Box 928439 President, u.s. medical instruments, Inc -- http://www.insideview.com/directory/u-s-medical-instruments-inc Carlos Manjarrez, Executive Vice President Operations & Engineering ... U.S. Medical Instruments, Inc. 1490 Air Wing Road , San Diego , CA , 92154 , United States www.eusmi.com Phone: +1 619 661 5500 Revenue: $9M Industry: Surgical & Medical Devices Employees: 60 SIC: Medical Instruments And Supplies (3840) NAICS: Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing (339112) 2014-07-16 06:36:35 Contacts - VIEW DETAILS
U.S. Medical Instruments, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets disposable medical products. It offers single-use hypodermic syringes to reduce the risk of transmission of blood borne diseases from accidental needle sticks in the healthcare and home care markets. The company’s products include safety, safety allergy, safety insulin, and safety tuberculin syringes; and ready-to-fill syringes. It serves self-administration users, healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical companies, and medical facilities. U.S. Medical Instruments, Inc. was founded in 1991 and is based in San Diego, California. 1490 Air Wing Road San Diego, CA 92154 United States Founded in 1991 Phone: 619-661-5500 Fax: 619-661-0500 usmedicalinstruments.com
Matt Mazur 858 539 3521
3127 Bayer Boulevard Boulevard 619-690-1503 Not in Service UT San Diego