- This page was last modified on 10 September 2015, at 08:28. Simencourt
- Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org 06 72 20 99 18 Nadine - is in the hospital - David Chavalarias - Yves Burnod Project MATRICE Institut des Systèmes Complexes Paris Île-de-France, ISC-PIF -
- Young French researcher Jean Baptiste Leenart 33 6 62 17 64 74 email@example.com
Application for Historical Complexity, Dynamics, and Partial Causalities
I deeply discussed with Doug Wednesday until afternoon about the folllowing project: http://intersci.ss.uci.edu/wiki/index.php/Historical_Complexity,_Dynamics,_and_Partial_Causalities
Doug need a letter of cooperation from one organism among a list comprising EHESS. Thus it can be ISC-PIF.
You can phone me or Doug (Hotel Chatillon 01 45 42 31 17 room 23) for more information. I suggest that Doug can also modify the letter.
- Project of Cooperation with ISC-PIF (UPR xxx, EHESS)
ISC-PIF will be very interested by a cooperation about the project : "Historical Complexity, Dynamics, and Partial Causalities". ISC-PIF has some theories and methods for assimilating historical data by multilevel models, even in the case of noised and incomplete dynamical data. The methods are linked to bayesian theories and can be compared through the large framework of information geometry. The results coming from the comparison of methods of information geometry will give some deep insight on partial causalities.
(It is a little short, I have no force to continue but you can both complete it)
Some of Paul's favorite theorists
- Wikipedia:Cornelius Castoriadis Socialism or Barbary
- Wikipedia:Edgar Morin known for the transdisciplinarity of his works
- Wikipedia:Henri Atlan interested in applying cybernetics and information theory to living organisms
- Wikipedia:Michel Rocard
- Declaration of Universal Interdependency
- Vers un campus numerique des systeme complexes
- Directeur du Réseau national des systèmes complexes (RNSC)
paul.bourgine < at > polytechnique.edu
- Chavalarias http://chavalarias.com/tiki-index.php?page=Paul+Bourgine+%3A+Les+syst%C3%A8mes+complexes+ob%C3%A9issent-ils+%C3%A0+des+lois++%3F
Directeur de l'Institut des Systèmes Complexes (ISC)
You are correctly registered as CSS member. If you want to participate to CSS election it's here: http://main.csregistry.org/CSSCouncil_Application
If you want to create a website, it is here: (and also lists all orgs and websites) http://new.csregistry.org
It that what you want to do ?