Check for different parameters of the Social-circles network model
- triad census
As a function of the three model parameters
Idea is to compare to James Fowler's "Attract and Introduce" model, for which an "Act and get Introduced" model is kind of inverse, corresponding to the Social-circles model.
To get the effect of a genetic or intrinsic variable,
- run the Social-circles simulation so as to fit the parameters to real data.
- take the "activity distribution" and fix each node with an activity value.
- rerun the simulation where each nodes starts with its activity value
- these values can change over time
- measure how two independent simulations with the same initial values compare in terms of correlation of final activity values for individuals.