On Wed, 20 Jun 2007, Doug White wrote:
- > As a vidconf speaker next year, why dont you take a minute to create a page in
- > http://intersci.ss.uci.edu/wiki/ which is the new wiki for the vidconf series
- > in complexity and allows discussions among researchers, earlier speakers,
- > cross-referencing, etc. All you need for the moment is to follow the
- > instructions on the home page, paste a bio, photo if you want.
- > Douglas R. White http://eclectic.ss.uci.edu/~drwhite
- > Organizer, 4-UC Campus Human Complex Systems videoconference
- So easy to use too! I'm excited when this will be available for some of my
- courses so students can build upon each others' projects.
- Dario Nardi
We'd like to get the complexity group at Michigan involved, esp. after Carl Simon's talk. This is a note back from Michael Cohen:
- Carl and Rick:
- As part of a reviewing exchange with Doug White out at UCI, he made these suggestions about connecting CSCS to complexity activities at Irvine. I thought I'd pass them *along to folks more central in CSCS in case you want to act on them or share them.
- btw check out http://intersci.ss.uci.edu/wiki/index.php/Current_events
- we had Carl Simon out to UCI for a talk in our complexity videoseminar
- if there is interest in live interactive participation let me know, or
- if you want to create a login on our Complexity go ahead and do so.
- Its only 3 days old but people in the UC system are coming on board,
e.g., http://intersci.ss.uci.edu/wiki/index.php/Speaker_suggestions and it would be good to get Michigan involved.