UCI Course signup from other UC Campuses
The instructions for UC students at other campuses, e.g., UCSD, to enroll at UCI are as follows:
From "Karina Bocanegra" <email@example.com>
- The students need to fill-out an Intercampus Exchange Application and obtain approve signatures from UCSD.
- The students should contact the UCSD Intercampus Exchange Coordinator, Michelle Carlson at (858) 534-3551 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about Intercampus Exchange and to submit the application.
- Michelle Carlson will send me the application. I will make sure that the appropriate people at UCI review it and approve it.
- I will send the students a letter notifying them that their request to attend UCI for Winter 2009 was approved. Also, they will receive an Add/Drop Card in the mail to register at UCI.
- The students will need your signature on an Add/Drop Card to enroll, e.g., in Anthro 299.
- The students will bring their completed Add/Drop Card to me and I will help them complete their registration at UCI.
Karina Bocanegra Student Affairs Officer UCI Graduate Division 120 Aldrich Hall Irvine, CA 92697-3180 Phone: (949) 824- 7457 Fax: (949) 824- 9096