see VM1 - VM2 - VM3 - VM4 This variable can be described as Mostly Father (or in the Roman Empire: Slaves) as Mother's helper with Infant care'. Fathers help for example among the Chiricahua, a commune in Soviet Russia, Siam, areas of West Africa and East of New Guinea. <-- This is the variable that sexologist Ira Reiss was unable to understand <-- http://tinyurl.com/WileyCh5CCRNetsofVars page 3 and Table 5 page 16. Those who want to use the R gui click .Dow-Eff_Functions_-_DEf#Latest_version_of_DEf_(DEf2). Install R. http://socscicompute.ss.uci.edu/u/drwhite/h/unnamed-history-1-1-1-1-1 up to 40 (31 not 34 or 37) shows "Squaring v51 & a two pairs of interactive variables." The revised model clickable here is quite good as a revision of visual model (VM) 4 which was originally calculated by DEf01 and now recomputed by program version DEf01c. Dvsq51INDv52v52_1122_v53v626-v626_819v819.xlsx See Doug CoSSci Histories for models in this series, Finished VM4 is Model 31.
- VM4 51. NON-MATERNAL RELATIONSHIPS, INFANCY (mothers doing less with their infants tend to have husbands who do more for them according to indepvars: v626,v53,v149,v1122,v52,v53,v626,v819 which you can paste to http://SocSciCompute.ss.uci.edu to test this model!) (panel 2).
- 24 . = Missing Data
- 5 1 = Almost Exclusively Mother
- 81 2 = Principally Mother, others minor roles
- 63 3 = Principally Mother, others important roles
- 10 4 = Mother < 1/2 care THE HUSBAND IS DOING MORE
- 2 5 = Mother minor but significant THE HUSBAND IS DOING EVEN MORE
- 1 6 = Mother minimal except for nursing THE HUSBAND IS MOTHER'S HELPER dx$v51=36=6^2=62 or 6squared. The big red dot is Rome in 110AD (SCCS society 49) because slaves take care of infants not the Father.
- File:Screen Shot 2013-07-25 at 5.38.42 PM.png]] [[File:Sqv51.jpg